Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Family Photo Shoot

We had our Christmas family pictures taken last night at Picture People.  I know, it's February.  We had lots of virus's running rampart through our house this last Christmas Season.  I think I cancelled three times before we made it in.  But...I'm very pleased with the results!  I hope you enjoy!
I decided to make the banner last minute, I love the way it turned out.  Yeah for Pinterest!
 After 18 years of marriage, we're still smiling!  I love that man!
 Mac and Alyssa were less obedient.  I told everyone to wear orange or brown.  There's a brown stripe or two in Mac's shirt and Alyssa claims her necklace is orange.  But in the end, it was the perfect amount of orange.
 I don't know if you know this...but orange is my favorite color!
By the end, you have to get a photo like this one.  Otherwise it wasn't a successful photo shoot!

5 comments:

quilts and quirks said...

I love, love, love the pictures. They are great. Thank you for getting them taken. I didn't know ORANGE was/is your favorite color. Mom's are always the last to know. Just kidding.

Urban Parks said...

I am with your mother, I love the photos. And Jeni as you're so fond of saying "I am the oldest" and mom is the "second oldest" so we must be right. And I want accept any arguments for Any of sons or daughters.

Lonita said...

Great pics! And I love the last one of the kids with their funny faces!

Idaho Bake Family said...

LOVE the pictures!!!

Kris said...

I think they turned out great - and I think the amount of orange was perfect It is always good to have some complementary colors too. :) I absolutely love the banner. Maybe I'll have to steal that idea sometime!

Sydney Allen

Sydney Allen
Where are we off to now daddy??

Blog Archive