Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Alyssa Turned 17!

This is crazy, my oldest daughter Alyssa turned 17 on the 25th. This means that I only get 7 more years with kids in the house! I can't believe it! Every time I think about it i go a little bit into shock. Where did the time go?
Anyways, she ended up deciding on having a "cow" themed party. I know, she's awesome. I mean come on! A cow party for her 17th birthday! I love decorating for parties with themes. My daughter Sydney recently had a Captain America themed party, and we had a blast getting things ready all "super-heroed-up". And get this, all of her friends enjoyed having a cow themed party. Who would have guessed. She got compliments all night on the decorations.

We ended up just decorating everything cows, instead of basing the entire party off of cows. We had an outdoor movie theater with a projector and a screen we borrowed from some friends.
      

Then the kids watched Bedtime Stories. Once the movie was over all the kids went to the park.


They played Red-Rover and Sardines. So fun! Don't worry, they came only came back with minor injuries, (just a broken nose...not my daughter again) no big deal!

We don't even know what happened here, but i love that all three of my girls were laughing together.


4 comments:

quilts and quirks said...

What a very cute party. Miss ALYSSA is 17. Doesn't seem possible. It's hard to believe they keep growing, even when I'm not there. Happy birthday Alyssa.

Donna said...

Looks like fun!

Urban Parks said...

What a great birthday party. We were there in spirit. She is such a sweet and wonderful granddaughter. We love her and all of her family so much. Happy Birthday Alyssa!

Heather said...

Looks like a super fun party, and that last picture makes me smile! How sweet are your girls together?! :)

Sydney Allen

Sydney Allen
Where are we off to now daddy??

Blog Archive